SCRIGNO SPA Unipersonale - Via Casale S. Ermete, 975 - 47822 Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN)
as personal Data Controller, pursuant to and for the effects of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter 'GDPR'), I hereby inform you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose of processing
Provision of service: Your data will be processed to respond to any requests that may come from paper forms for the compilation of requests for quotations, or contacts. Such forms are available on the website, or following requests received by email.
Legal basis: The legal basis of processing is of the contractual type in the terms in which data processing is provided for after a request for information followed by a response.
Profiling: in order to improve the business proposal, we would like to use your data to define your profile, based on your origin, location, profession, interest in products, either by email, newsletter, or traditional mail. Legal basis: The legal basis of processing is the consent of the data subject.
Compulsory or optional nature of providing data
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the above purposes of service provision; not filling in the fields required or any marked with an asterisk will prevent continuing with any requests for information. For the purposes of marketing and profiling, consent is free, separate and optional. Failure to give consent will not affect the provision of requested services.
If you proceed to purchase a product or service, as a Customer you may receive communications and offers regarding products and accessories similar to those purchased. You are entitled to object to processing for such purposes by exercising your rights through communications received by email or txt. The legal basis of processing is the legitimate interest of the controller, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of recital no. 47 of the GDPR.
Processing methods: your personal data may be processed mainly using electronic and telematic means such as:
• By means of paper archives, computers and using software systems managed by third parties;
• Temporary processing in aggregate anonymous form.
Each processing operation takes place in accordance with the procedures set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of required appropriate security measures.
Recipients: For the performance of certain activities, or to provide support for the operation and organization of the activity, some data may be disclosed or communicated to recipients. Such entities are divided into:
Third parties: (communication to: natural persons or legal entities, public authorities, services or other bodies other than the data subject, the data controller, the data processor and the authorised persons responsible for processing) including:
- Companies operating traditional or computerised postal services
- Consultants and freelance professionals, including in associated form, who are not data processors;
- Any other subjects whose data must be communicated to achieve the above purposes.
Data processors: (the natural person or legal entity, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller) Providers of information technology, web, or other services necessary to achieve the purposes required for communication via email and any further marketing communications, where necessary.
Processing under the authority of the controller: Within the company organisation, your data will be processed only by personnel expressly instructed and authorized by the Controller, with assurance of adoption of confidentiality agreement and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Marketing Department;
Third Countries: Your data are not disclosed in non-EU countries
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
Established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the data have been collected and processed and in compliance with the time limits for the proper provision of requested services.
pursuant to the law, the Data Controller is SCRIGNO SPA Unipersonale.Via Casale S. Ermete, 975 - 47822 Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN)
You are entitled to obtain from the controller the erasure (possible right to oblivion), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you are entitled to exercise all the rights provided for in articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing. If you wish to exercise your rights or request any information on the processing of your data, please contact us at: [email protected]
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may become acquainted with said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the territory of the State, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where it has an interest, supplementing of the data;
- erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The data subject is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The data subjects, if the conditions are met, are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority as control authority according to the laid down procedures. For any further information, and to enforce the rights provided to you by the European Regulation, you can contact the data controller as indicated above.