Doorkit is a frame in kit form for plasterboard walls, quick and easy to assemble without using screws, thanks to its practical snap-together system. Made throughout in sheet metal without plastic parts, and as strong and solid as a conventional frame, it allows savings to be made in transport and storage.
Only two models are needed to cover the entire range of standard sizes.
The frame can be assembled on any flat surface in a few minutes, cutting away the excess parts (track, PVC and wooden spacers) already marked, and with cuts always concealed.
No special facilities are required for assembly.
After assembly the frame is installed just like a conventional one.
- 600-800: allows four sizes to be created for single doors of 600, 700, 750 and 800 mm and the respective double doors of 1200, 1400, 1500 and 1600 mm;
- 900-1000: allows two sizes to be created for single doors of 900 and 1000 mm and the respective double doors of 1800 and 2000 mm. Measurement changes are easy and without mistakes thanks to the “snap-together” positioning system.
This operation offers the installer enormous advantages, simplifying assembly and allowing end users to be able to enjoy perfect installation of their sliding doors.
For double disappearing sliding doors, two Doorkits assembled in opposite directions are used to create a double frame.
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery pack.
Doorkit allows sliding doors with a maximum weight up to 80 kg andthicknesses up to 40 mm to be installed.
- quicker to install: rapid and intuitive assembly without screws;
- cheaper: pack size is reduced to a minimum (2260x190x130 mm), easy to transport and move even on sites;
- easy to install on any plasterboard wall;
- as strong as a conventional frame;
- elimination of waste: the two versions allow maximum limitation of waste for smaller frame sizes.
- 4 uprights made entirely in sheet metal with a thickness of 0.8 mm, two of which are reinforced in the first section with sheet metal with a thickness of 2.4 mm; sliding track, wooden spacers, lower and upper ends in sheet metal with a thickness of 1 mm;
- accessory kit including: 1 bag with hangers, brackets and accessories for fitting door, 60 screws (3.5 mm x 19 mm) for fixing plasterboard to uprights, and joint tongue to convert 2 single frames into 1 double frame.