Scrignokit is a frame in kit form for plasterboard walls quick and easy to assemble using screws.
The metal box is made throughout in sheet metal. The two models presented cover all the standard-measurement door frame range.
With its small overall dimensions, Scrignokit allows the retailer to save storage space and ensures easy and fast transport.
To achieve the disappearance of a sliding double door simply join together two Scrignokit opposite one another. You will find all necessary accessories in the kit.
Scrignokit permits installing a sliding door with max weight 120 kg, thickness 40 mm.
Scrignokit, in the available sizes, can be assembled in just a few minutes. Cutting away the already-marked excess parts you can get all the other sizes: guide, PVC and wood spacer.
- 600-800: permits making four sizes for 600, 700, 750, 800 mm single door and relative 1200, 1400, 1500, 1600 double doors
- 900-1000: permits making two sizes for 900 and 1000 mm single door and relative 1800 and 2000 mm double doors
Thanks to the “snap” positioning system, size change is simple and error-proof.
- Fast assembly and perfect installation
- Fast and intuitive assembly
- Packaging is reduced to a minimum (2260x190x130 mm), easy to transport and handle even on worksites
- Easy to install on any plasterboard wall
- As functional as a conventional frame
- The two versions allow maximum limitation of waste for smaller frame sizes.
- 4 vertical uprights made of plate metal with 0.8 mm thickness, 2 of which reinforced in the initial part with a special 2.4 mm thick metal profile; sliding track, wood spacer, bottom and top base made of 1 mm thick metal
- Accessory fittings: 1 bag with hangers, brackets and complementary items for fitting the door, 60 screws (3.5x19 mm) for fastening the plasterboard to the vertical uprights and junction tongue for transforming two single doors into a double door.
Accessories and spare parts:
Scrigno Slow, hanger kit